5 Penis Questions You’ve Always Wanted to Ask
Very often, men are too embarrassed to ask the questions they really want to about their sexual health but the sooner you can begin asking questions, the sooner you can start looking at solutions that will ensure a healthier sex life.
Let’s look at some of the most commonly asked questions about penis and sexual health.
The Penis Questions You’ve Always Wanted Answers To
- What can I do to maintain an erection for longer during sex?
If you want to sustain your erections more often, having a healthy body is a good start. The other important factor is your thoughts. Strong, long-lasting erections are directly linked to mental stimulation. When your brain is receiving the right signals, more blood will be sent to the penis. The efficiency of your arteries and the signals that your nervous system is sending are the key components of a longer-lasting erection.
- What penis enlargement options are available to me?
Let’s start with the fact that there are no medications or supplements that are going to increase the size of your penis. The only two penis enlargement options that actually work is surgical phalloplasty and CALIBRE penis enlargement. CALIBRE has fast become the preferred option amongst men for a number of reasons. This innovative technique uses dermal fillers to change the size and shape of the penis without the need for incisions or downtime. Results can also be reversed should you not be happy with them.
- Is there a way to prevent early ejaculation?
Early ejaculation refers to a man not being able to delay orgasm for over a minute after penetration. This common issue can really affect your mental wellbeing and eventually your sex life too. Premature ejaculation can be caused by physical as well as psychological factors so it’s important to speak to a healthcare professional about this. There are a few other things that you can try too:
- Masturbate an hour before sex to delay your orgasm during sex
- Use oral and manual stimulation to please yourself and your partner
- Get your partner to squeeze the head of your penis when you feel like you’re about to orgasm and until the feeling subsides
- If I boost my testosterone levels, will my sex drive increase?
Testosterone is known to regulate functions such as sperm production and sex drive and there are a few things that you can do to naturally boost the levels in your body.
- Don’t smoke
- Reach and maintain a healthy weight
- Get enough sleep every night
- Invest time in strength-building exercises
- Avoid steroids
- Why can’t I achieve a second erection after sex?
Age is the most prominent factor at play here. The younger a man is, the easier it is to achieve a second erection after sex. This is called the refractory phase and while younger men only need a few minutes to achieve another erection, older men require a few hours. Don’t forget to focus on foreplay in between your sessions to keep the momentum going without sex.